Senior Software Engineer – Platform Back to jobs
- Company : paper.li
- Country : Lausanne (SW)
At Paper.li, we believe in social and mashups. We’re trying to extend what we are doing behind the scenes to outside application developers through our platform. In short, we are looking for a talented software engineer to help us design and implement this platform.
- Develop & maintain a set of RESTful APIs
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI
- Continuously tune performance and scalability
- Demonstrable experience building world-class consumer web apps
- Experience with JQuery. Java a plus.
- Fluency in the nginx/Rails/MySQL/*nix stack. Experience with Amazon EC2 a plus
- M.S in a relevant technical field, or 4+ years experience in a relevant role
Our goal at Paper.li is to help people more easily share and discover content that can benefit everyone.
We are just at the beginning of this exciting adventure in content curation and we’ve proven that we’re onto something good. Expectations are high and the service is rapidly growing. Are you ready for a challenge?
We think you probably are if you’re reading this page. So, if you’re looking for the thrill and satisfaction of helping to build a cutting edge technology company, with services used by millions of people, then let’s meet.
The Paper.li team is currently based in Lausanne, Switzerland, at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL). If you’re not located in the area, don’t let that stop you. We work distributed throughout Europe, Asia and the U.S.